Effective as of September 15, 2016
Information submitted by you for inclusion on the Website.Information submitted by you for inclusion on the Website.
What information does Write Label collect?
What do we do with the information we collect?
- It is used to set up and maintain your Write Label.com account. If you provide us with your mobile phone information, we may use such information to communicate with you regarding the Website by SMS, MMS, text message or other electronic means to a mobile device.
- We save the information about services you subscribe to and products you purchased to provide you with the best possible customer service and the most up-to-date information about your orders.
- Your phone number may be used in the event that our customer service representatives need to contact you and cannot reach you by email.
- Credit card information is used to bill you for your orders and to track sales.
- Your personal information will never be sold to any other website owner or merchant. We hate junk mail as much as you. This is why we will only send you email about items that we feel you should know about. This includes special promotional items that Write Label endorses, membership changes, terms and conditions changes, holiday cards, and the latest happenings on Write Label.com. When we send you emails that include a link to the Website, that link may contain an alphanumeric identifier that allows us to identify the person to whom we sent the message so that we can personalize our content for that individual.
Users who no longer wish to receive our email updates or other notifications may opt out of receiving these communications by following the instructions contained in the applicable email or by logging in and changing their account settings. Please know that such a decision will not stop advertising or content that is generated prior to the time when we can accomplish the removal of your information.
Credit Card Processing
Credit card transactions are handled by a third-party processor that receives credit card numbers and other personally identifying information only to verify credit card accounts and process transactions.
With whom do we share your information and for what purpose?
What information do parties other than Write Label collect?
Cookies, Beacons, LSOs and Social Media Features
WriteLabel.com accounts are secured by member-created passwords. In addition, we use reasonable measures to protect member information that is stored within our database, and we restrict access to member information to those employees who need access to perform their job functions, such as our customer service personnel and technical staff. We use Secured Sockets Layer (SSL) for secure transmissions. SSL applies encryption between two communicating applications, such as your PC and the server. Your name, other personal information, and all credit cards and other payment information that you transmit to us will be protected by 128-bit encryption technology, provided your browser is properly configured and your computer is operating properly. The SSL technology requires that you have a reasonably current browser that is capable of supporting 128-bit encryption. Current browsers such as these will activate the appropriate security features when you enter an online transaction through the Website. Furthermore, we take reasonable measures to maintain the confidentiality of credit cards, debit cards, charge cards, and other access numbers under our control. Card numbers are stored for the duration of the transaction, and then deleted. However, please note that we cannot guarantee the security of user information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of our user information at any time.
In the event Write Label goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
California User Consumer Rights
In accordance with California Civil Code Sec. 1789.3, California resident users are entitled to know that they may file grievances and complaints with California Department of Consumer Affairs, 400 R Street, STE1080, Sacramento, CA 95814; or by phone at 916-445-1254 or 800-952-5210; or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. California residents who have an established business relationship with Write Label or one of its subsidiaries may choose to opt out of Write Label’s disclosure of personal information about them to third parties for direct marketing purposes. As detailed above, our policy is not to disclose personal information collected online to a third party for direct marketing purposes without your approval. If you choose to opt-out at any time after granting approval, email support@WriteLabel.com.
Users Located Outside of the United States
Cooperation with law enforcement; fraud protection
Write Label fully cooperates with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to disclose information about users who we believe are in violation of applicable laws or regulations, or as required to respond to a subpoena, court orders or other legal process requiring such disclosure. We also reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we reasonably believe to be unlawful and to exchange information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.